neděle 20. listopadu 2016

Ashi Strategy - Intraday & Scalping

Ashi Strategy - Intraday & Scalping



The currency forex pairs this system works with are (I tested only these pairs);
* AUD/USD
* EUR/USD
* GBP/USD
* USD/CHF

Time Frame: H1 & Daily

Indicators:
Envelopes (14)
Heiken Ashi Smoothed_v2 (2, 6, 3, 2)
Awesome Oscillator – AO (default settings with level 0.0)
Accelerated Directional Movement Index (ADX) (settings –period 14, Typical Price HCL/3) Level 22 & 44
MACD (12, 26, 9) (level 0.0)

Explanation
I use candle stick & line charts.
1. The line chart if the price is in between envelope no trade. Price must crosses above / below envelop. In candle chart wait for the candle to close above / below envelop. 
2. Heiken Ashi gives the clear direction of trade (red for down trend and blue for uptrend)

3. Trade only if ADX is above 22

4. AO & MACD must appear above for uptrend & below for downtrend.

5. Buy when the candle closes above envelop/ Sell when candle closes below envelop.

6. SL mist be 5 pips above / below the swing high or swing low


Scalping System:


1. The line chart if the price is in between envelope no trade. Price must crosses above / below envelop. In candle chart wait for the candle to close above / below envelop.

2. Heiken Ashi gives the clear direction of trade (red for down trend and blue for uptrend)

3. Trade only if ADX is above 22

4. AO & MACD must appear above for uptrend & below for downtrend.

5. Buy when the candle closes above envelop/ Sell when candle closes below envelop.

6. SL mist be 5 pips above / below the swing high or swing low

7. To scalp (all above points should meet) as long as Heiken Ashi is blue and the price is above envelop place buy trades for 5 to 20 pips and if Heiken Ashi is red place sell trades. if price starts moving in opposite direction and is in between envelop stop trading / scalping in that direction and wait for the clear entry again.

Name:  e-u1.jpg
Views: 6923
Size:  36.5 KB
Name:  e-u.jpg
Views: 6852
Size:  39.3 KB



Forex My Passion - Ashi Strategy (Intraday & Scalping)



I was visiting Babypips often to find any simple and easy trading strategy. I have 5 years experience trading forex. I started using MT4 trading platform from one year. I was going crazy when people try to selling some rubbish on internet promising huge profits.

I recently came up (I worked hard to form this strategy) with a nice strategy after many test with free indicators which are already available. My aim was to get one strategy which can be easy to understand, simple, which I can use on different pairs and I must be able to scalp too.

If you visit my blog (Strategy -4 in particular) you can see my live results. As on now the strategy is doing really good. I am proud about it.

I don't want to sell it. I don't want others to sell it either. So I decided to post it here so that most can get benefit out of it.

If anybody want to create an ea using my system please take my permission first.

All are welcome to visit my blog My Forex Trades .



The strategies I have on my blog, 3 of them are not mine, only the 4th strategy is completely mine.

Strategy No. 1 is a beautiful strategy very simple. I liked it a lot and yes it gives very good results.

Strategy No. 2 is of-course advanced strategy. You need to download the excel file from the original website
/ I have I can give you if you want. It is a bit difficult strategy. In a long run it is profitable. But you need to have a but patience. It actually gives fantastic results.

Strategy No. 3 is another advanced strategy. Again it is difficult. But on the long run it gives better results.

Strategy No. 4 is mine. And it is the same Ashi Strategy I have posted here (in babypips).

Though I liked strategy no. 2 & 3 they are not very easy.

Once I finalize the strategy for London Breakout I will post the same on my blog and here.
Thank you.


out of interest what time dreams do you guys trade this strategy on? I'm playing around with daily and H4, but find the fault timeframe giving few trades but H4 gives alot more?

Thanks guya


H4 is better. H1 works perfect actually. You can get more trades. Good luck.



http://forex-my-passion.blogspot.com


http://forums.babypips.com/search.php?searchid=5646050

















Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat